The Committee on the Judiciary and Public Safety will hold an Agency Performance Oversight hearing on the following agencies under its purview:
- Deputy Mayor for Public Safety and Justice
- Office of the Chief Medical Examiner/Fatality Review Committees
- Metropolitan Police Department
- To register to provide live testimony for the Committee’s hearings that permit live public testimony, witnesses should email the Committee at [email protected] no later than 2 business days before a scheduled hearing. Please include your name, telephone number, and organizational affiliation and title (if applicable).
- The Committee will confirm your registration if time allotted for the hearing permits and provide you with additional information about accessing the hearing through the Zoom platform.
- Length provided for oral testimony will be determined based on the number of registered witnesses and the time allotted for the hearing; more information will be provided by the Committee after confirming your registration, but the Committee customarily permits five minutes for the first individual testifying on behalf of an organization and three minutes for any subsequent organizational witnesses and individuals testifying on their own behalf.
- All hearings can be viewed live at https://www.facebook.com/CMcharlesallen/. The Committee will conduct the hearings using the Zoom platform but will restrict access to Zoom to only registered witnesses.
March 11, 2021 at 9am - 6pm